We believe that the best partners are diverse and inclusive, helping us solve complex problems and support the demands of our business. Additionally, driving our partner Marketplace to equitably reflect our diverse society benefits the communities in which we live, work and serve.
Purchasing from Diverse Suppliers
Our U.S. Supplier Diversity Program is founded on the principles of fair and equitable business practices and social responsibility to the communities we serve. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to diverse suppliers.
For a supplier to qualify for the U.S. Supplier Diversity Program, an organization must be a certified diverse business (small-, veteran-, woman-, LGBT- and/or minority-owned).
- Small Businesses
- Women-Owned Businesses
- Minority-Owned Businesses
- Veteran-Owned Businesses
- HUBZone Businesses
- LGBT-Owned Businesses
- Disadvantaged Businesses
- Disabled-Owned Businesses
We actively include suppliers from under-represented groups in our sourcing process who are certified with one or more of the following organizations. These organizations also provide support, development and educational opportunities for diverse, small, and growing businesses:
- National Minority Supplier Development Council
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council
- National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce
- United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- U.S. Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce
- Small Business Association
- National Veteran Owned Business Association
- National Veteran Business Development Center
- Disability: IN
- WEConnect International
Request More Information
If you’re interested in learning more about Ecolab’s Supplier Diversity Program, complete and submit the form.
You can also contact us at email@example.com.