- A tough odor remover designed to eliminate odors on soft surfaces such as carpet, rugs, upholstery, curtains, clothes, and other fabrics.
- Enhance the guest experience of a clean and fresh room.
- Avoid potential revenue loss from room shutdown due to malodors.
- Specifically formulated for the type and strength of odors found in hospitality and long-term care settings, office buildings, schools and more, delivering odor fighting power that consumer alternatives simply can't match.
Three Fragrances to Choose From:
All products are effective against smoke and food odors such as cigarettes, tobacco, garlic, onions and curry.
- Zephair™ Citrus Cucumber is a fresh melon scent with a hint of citrus and cucumber. Uniquely effective against cannabis smoke. Up to 40% more effective than leading competition*.
(6101807, 6101808, 6101809)
- Zephair™ Mountain Mist is a fresh, brisk and clean fragrance.
(6112043, 6100984, 6100985)
- Zephair™ Clean White Cotton mixes breezy air, a touch of floral and hints of jasmine.
(6100129, 6100132, 6100133)
*Source: Malodor Reduction Efficacy Testing Report, St. Croix Sensory, Sponsored by Ecolab July 2017
|Product Code||Pack Size||Notes (SDS)|
|6100985||1 - 2.5 gal||Oasis 271 Zephair Mountain Mist|
|6100132||1 - 2.5 gal||Oasis Zephair Clean White Cotton|
|6100984||2 - 2 L||Oasis Pro 55 Zephair Mountain Mist|
|6112043||6 - 32 oz||Zephair Mountain Mist|
|6100129||6 - 32 oz||Zephair Clean White Cotton|
|6100133||2 - 2 L||Oasis Pro Zephair Clean White Cotton|
OASIS PRO ZEPHAIR CLEAN WHITE COTTON - French
Features and Benefits:
- Avoid room shutdown costs caused from malodor
- Fast odor elimination technology removes smoke and food malodors
- Attacks the odor and removes it from the air
- Clear, color less formula won't leave sticky residue on fabrics or surfaces
- Enhance guest experience and satisfaction during their stays
- For use on curtains, upholstery, linens, bedspreads, carpets, rugs and a variety of other fabrics
- Effective on difficult malodors including cigarettes, tobacco, curry, onion, and garlic
- Use daily in a spray bottle for small areas for daily freshening
- Follow Eliminating Food and Smoke Odor procedure to remove tough odors
- Use in a fogger and follow Room Remediation procedure to restore a smoking room
- For fabrics which may water spot (such as silk or dark dyed fabric), test on a small area that cannot be seen
- Not recommended for leather