Ecolab Giving Site and Programs
Ecolab is proud to help our alumni give more when giving back to their communities via the following three programs:
- Dollars for Doers-Ecolab will donate a $200 grant when you volunteer 25 hours or more to a qualifying 501c3 nonprofit organization (excluding places of worship). Requests for the Dollars for Doers grant are completed in the Ecolab Giving Site and are due by November 15 of the current year. Requests received after November 15 of the current year will be applied to the next year’s program.
- Board Leadership-Ecolab will donate a $500 grant annually to a qualifying 501c3 nonprofit organization for which you serve on a Board of Directors (excluding places of worship). Requests for the Board Leadership grant are completed in the Ecolab Giving Site and are due by November 15 of the current year. Requests received after November 15 of the current year will be applied to the next year’s program.
Donate to the Community Giving Program
- Ecolab Community Giving Program-donations made directly in the Ecolab Giving Site to qualifying 501c3 nonprofit organizations - via credit or debit card - may be eligible for a 50% match request up to $1,000 max match per person annually.
Retirees are eligible for the Ecolab Global Community Giving Program to make donations to qualifying 501c3 nonprofit organizations. Donations can be made via credit or debit card directly in the Ecolab Giving Site may be eligible for a match request of 50% up to $1,000 max match per person annually.
If the Nonprofit you are volunteering for falls under the guidelines for the Ecolab Foundation (see "How to Apply for a Grant" section) as well as aligns with Ecolab's "Fostering a Respectful Workplace" section of the Ecolab Code of Conduct, you can submit a grant request.
Get started in the Ecolab Giving Site!
If you previously accessed the Ecolab Giving Site, use your personal email address to sign-in and re-create a password.
If you have NOT previously accessed the original Ecolab Giving Site, please email Ecolab Community Relations (email@example.com) with the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Personal E-Mail
- Contact Phone Number
We will use this information to add you to the database of eligible users which is updated on a weekly basis. You will have access the week following confirmation that your information has been successfully added.
Please note, there has been an update in security protocol on the Ecolab Giving Site. If you haven't accessed the Ecolab Giving Site in the last 90 days, you will be required to follow a multi-factor authentication process:
1. Enter your email to login to the Ecolab Giving Site.
2. A verification code will be sent to your email. (This can take up to 5 minutes. Please check your SPAM folder if you do not see an email in your inbox at the end of 5 minutes. If you do not receive a code at the end of 5 minutes, try again.)
3. Enter the verification code as instructed to access the Ecolab Giving Site.
Thank you for your patience with this extra step as we work to keep your sensitive data secure.
Once in the site:
To Record Volunteer Hours:
- Click Volunteer and then Record Hours to start either a Dollars for Doers or Board Leadership request
- Make sure to click Management Membership Role to record your most current board service dates to successfully process a Board Leadership grant request
- If you wish to volunteer in your community, you can click on Volunteer and then Search Opportunities to see if there is anything already scheduled in your area. If not, just create your own volunteer event.
- Click Give and then search for the organization to make a donation to the Community Giving Program.
Note: All requests are due by November 15 each year for processing in that calendar year. Only donations made via credit card/debit card on the Ecolab Giving Site are eligible for a match request (50% up to $1000 per retiree annually)
- If you are unable to access the Ecolab Giving Site, try resetting your password (Reminder: check your SPAM filter if you don't receive the password change verification email)
- If you don't have access to the site yet, make sure to email firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions, please call Community Relations at 651.250.3159 or email email@example.com.
If you have a question about whether a payment was sent to/received by a nonprofit organization, please contact our vendor partner YourCause using this inquiry form.
Please note these programs follow the guidelines for the Ecolab Foundation and the Ecolab Code of Conduct.
In accordance with Ecolab’s Code of Conduct, contributions will not be made to organizations that discriminate on the basis of gender, race, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, other personal characteristics or conditions protected by national, state or local law.