Dip-It XP features a granular dip it coffee pot cleaner compound specially formulated to remove stubborn stains created by coffee, tea and foods in both hard and soft water conditions. A concentrated formula penetrates soils faster while stable oxygen stain removers make Dip-It XP safe on plastic, china and metal surfaces. Dip-It XP effectively removes rancid coffee oils and tannins which can destroy the “fresh brewed” aroma and can cause off-flavors. Ordinary destainers contain chlorine which can pit and corrode plastic glaze surfaces and increase the staining problem. Dip-It XP dip it coffee pot cleaner is recommended by the makers of melamine plastics.
Dip-It XP Product Information
|Product Code||Pack Size|
|6117583||8 - 1.75 lb|
Features and Benefits
- Concentrated non-abrasive destainer — Granular dip-it coffee pot cleaner compound specially formulated to remove stubborn stains created by coffee, tea, and foods. Concentrated formula penetrates soils faster leaving a gleaming result in no time for a positive guest impression.
- Blue dye — Secures employee safety. A blue dye lets employees know that a cleaning solution is at work, guarding against accidental ingestion and skin contact. The blue dye is also stable at high temperatures.
- Safe on Most Surfaces — Stable oxygen stain removers make Dip-It® XP safe on plastic, china, and metal surfaces. Ordinary destainers containing chlorine will pit and corrode plastic glaze surfaces and increase the staining problem. Recommended by the makers of melamine plastics.
- Positive Guest Impact — Dip-It XP effectively removes rancid coffee oils and tannins which can destroy "fresh brewed aroma" and cause off-flavors.
- Effective in All Water Conditions — Destaining action remains powerful in hard or soft water.
- Use in hard or soft water conditions
- Use on china, plastic and metal surfaces
- Coffee, tea and food soils